Our company is certified by DAR-TUO ISO 9001-2000 and HACCP.
Our HACCP standard compliance enforced stringently assures regulating authorities and our valued customers that we are taking every reasonable precaution to assure food safety and quality standards from procurement and grading of raw materials to the final finished product. It also helps us reduce contamination-related food losses, maintain hygienic work conditions, production, employee hygiene and maintain regular machine calibration, and improve the design & development of new products.
- Identification of food hazards in storage, production, packaging, transportation and the necessary risk control measures.
- Identification of the food safety Critical Control Points (CCPs).
- Determination of the critical limits for each CCP.
- Establish monitoring procedures for CCPs.
- Plan and take corrective action when critical limits are exceeded.
- Establish verification procedures for the HACCP FSMS system.
- Establish documentation and record keeping for the HACCP FSMS system.